Cleaning Principles Level 2 qualification full funding available* – call for details
With a UK industry turnover estimated at £7.6bn, cleaning is one of the largest business sectors in the UK. It underpins many aspects of life today
and is essential for the prevention of disease and spread of infection. People actively seek out clean, safe and comfortable environments so having a highly skilled cleaning workforce is essential.
This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with the information they need to undertake a variety of tasks fundamental to working in the cleaning sector.
The programme covers the practical techniques needed to undertake core cleaning tasks as well as working with customers and adhering to health and safety requirements.
- Develop knowledge of generic and specialist cleaning principles
- Gain awareness of practical cleaning techniques
- Health and safety requirements for the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
- How to work in a safe manner
- How to control risks in the workplace.
- Procedures for handling routine and non-routine waste
- How to handle and transfer routine and non-routine waste
- How to prepare for the cleaning of interiors and washrooms.
- How to carry out the cleaning of interiors and washrooms.
- How to check cleaning and resources, dispose of waste and return equipment.
- How to work with customers
- How to contribute to effective team working.
Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time at a pace that suits you.
Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
Receive support and guidance from qualified assessors
Further your personal and professional development
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles.
The course is usually undertaken over a period of 8–16 weeks.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost * Funded places are strictly limited so please book early to secure your place.
If you would like further details of this programme please contact Julie or Steven
* Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee of £125 is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments.
Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.