Change management in housing
Why managing change is so important
During times of organisational change the need to manage employees effectively becomes priority. Changes like growth, restructuring, reducing costs and improving efficiency require good communication throughout an organisation, in order that employees can adjust to operating pressures.
In many organisations the need to understand change and take appropriate measures to smooth transition from one state to another is essential
This one day introductory course to change management focuses on tips and techniques to use in workplace changes. What will be covered on the course:
- Communicating the vision, strategy and purpose to the team and partners
- Developing the teams common sense of purpose through effective communication
- Effects of innovation and change on people
It will also help equip participants so they can:
- Directly apply change management techniques to workplace challenges
- Effectively communicate to ensure motivation and buy in to ‘change’.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for supervisors or line managers who need to manage change in the organisation in an effective and positive way.
When and where are courses held?
If you have eight or more participants our highly experienced tutors will come to your workplace to deliver any of our courses. For organisations with less than eight participants we run public courses on various dates throughout the year.
To book this course or for more information please call 0333 355 4165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org